Unit Supervisor-Food Services
McDonald’s Restaurant based in Edson, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Unit Supervisor-Food Services. McDonald’s Restaurant is more than just a local restaurant. Our restaurant is known as a collection of hardworking small-business owners. From coast-to-coast we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We are also known to help more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: McDonald’s Restaurant
Position: Unit Supervisor-Food Services
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $18.30 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edson, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Hot
Work Location Information: On-site customer service
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Workers Supervised: Kitchen and food service helpers
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
780-712-2355 Between 08:30 AM and 06:00 PM
4239, 4 Avenue
4239, 4 Avenue
T7E 1B8 Between 08:30 AM and 06:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!