Canada West Warehousing Ltd. based in Port Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Worker-Material Handling. Canada West Warehousing Ltd. has a team of experienced management and personnel that take pride in its ability to offer consistent, excellent service to its valued diverse North American clients. We are known to offer on time and cost effective solutions to your Warehousing and Distribution requirements, while all along meeting and exceeding your expectations. Our company is a USA-“FDA” registered company as well as a Canada Customs – Class C – Sufferance Bonded Warehouse facility and Bonded freight carrier. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Canada West Warehousing Ltd.
Position: Warehouse Worker-Material Handling
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.10 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1750 Coast Meridian Rd, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 6R8
Work Setting: Urban area, Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles, Gloves, Uniform
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have adaptability skills and work in an efficient way
- The candidate should be hardworking and work with a positive attitude
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment also pick orders and stock
- The candidate should be able to weigh materials and goods also make labels and attach to goods
- The candidate should be able to wrap goods also pack and unpack goods
- The candidate should be able to sort, crate and stack goods also install, lash and secure goods
- The candidate should be able to store cargo and materials also organize and maintain inventory
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1750 Coast Meridian Rd suite 114
Port Coquitlam, BC
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!