Maritime Digital Art and Design ltd based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web Programmer. Maritime Digital Art and Design ltd well-known as MDAD studio intends to capitalize on the immediate opportunities for growth in VR/AR immersive and interactive media explosive market. We work by building our business to the next tier, expanding our operations to encompass publishing as well as production. We are known to continually explore the territory of this new media, charting ways to bring together user interaction with immersive Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) experience and education-training; gaming, video, text, graphics, animation, and web. We are significantly increasing the number of innovative titles we produce each year.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidates have to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Maritime Digital Art and Design ltd
Position: Web Programmer
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1-2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
Database software, 3D graphic software, Web service design, Software development, Website creation and management software, Multimedia software and, API
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidate should be able work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products
- The candidate should be able to program special effects software for film and video applications
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- The candidate should be able to program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and Internet-based applications
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision Care Benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get other benefits such as Learning/training paid by employer, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Team building opportunities
Formed in 2014, the Maritime Digital Art and Design ltd works to fill the void in the marketplace for 3D visualization, multimedia, immersive and interactive media. With time, the studio has grown to create world-class, interactive multimedia software products, Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), 3D Modeling and illustrations, Safety, and educational training applications, to take advantage of the rapidly expanding market. The company is known to follow an artistic vision of interactive storytelling and entertainment art, defining new boundaries of professional involvement with digital media design and training applications.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume, cover letter, link to web portfolio and copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!