Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc. is an accounting firm based in Winnipeg, MB. The company is inviting Accounting Technicians with an attractive salary package in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc.
Position: Accounting Technician
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract; Full time (Temporary work assignment)
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shift: Day, Morning
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience is required to apply.
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years of past experience in the concerned field is required to apply for this job.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be reliable, dependable and organized.
- The candidate should be a team player and bondable.
- The candidate should be able to maintain punctuality.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organized and dependable.
- The candidate should have good judgment.
- The candidate should have flexibility in their work.
- The candidate should have accuracy in their work.
- The candidate should have proper client focus.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate will be required to work with data entry and related clerks.
- The candidate will be required to have knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word), Database software, Accounting software, Simply Accounting and Quick Books.
- The candidate will be required to reconcile accounts.
- The candidate will be required to calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- The candidate will be required to calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- The candidate will be required to post journal entries.
- The candidate will be required to prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- The candidate will be required to keep financial records.
- The candidate will be required to maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- The candidate will be required to establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Winnipeg, MB. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of Accounting Technicians, they are required to do so as soon as possible. The work setting is an accounting firm.
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!