CLOUD 9 BROKERAGE INC. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. CLOUD 9 BROKERAGE INC. is one of the best brockarage companies of the town. Our business motto has always been to provide good value and quality services. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve these goals. We are extremely proud of our team of loyal staff and they are the key to the success of our business operation. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CLOUD 9 BROKERAGE INC.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.85 to $29.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information and also open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to supervise other workers and also train other workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!