Pizza 73 based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service counter attendant. Pizza 73 is a Canadian pizza restaurant chain. We were the first delivery chain in Alberta to have a centralized call center, allowing customers to order their meal by phone; we have allowed orders online by the internet since 1995. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 best-managed services and one of Alberta’s 50 fastest-growing companies. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pizza 73
Position: Food service counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 250 Crowfoot Cres NW, Calgary, AB, T3G 3N5
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidate should be able to replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to handle and store cleaning products
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
250 Crowfoot Cres NW suite Bay 9
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!