BRIDGEPOINT EXPRESS INC. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. BRIDGEPOINT EXPRESS INC. offers a comprehensive suite of logistics services, including freight transportation, supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, and logistics consulting. Whether it’s local, regional, or international shipments, we ensures the smooth and timely movement of goods across various industries. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BRIDGEPOINT EXPRESS INC.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $26.34 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 13508 163 Street NW Edmonton, AB T5V 0B2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic enquiries, compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documentsS
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!