DeliveRun based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. DeliveRun operates a delivery network catering to the professional and medical communities. We are known for our performance results as well as our client relationships. We are extremely proud of our team of loyal staff and they are the key to the success of our business. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: DeliveRun
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs are covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also able to multitask
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent written communication
- The candidate should have specialization on reports and records, financial statements and also charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory and also arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!