Yozakura Japanese Restaurant is based at Drayton Valley, AB T7A 1R6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook, ethnic foods. Yozakura Japanese Restaurant offers a classic Japanese menu with modern touches for the discerning palette. Classic sushi dishes are served alongside Japanese-inspired appetizers and meals. As is customary in Japanese culture, each meal is served with a warm cup of tea to aid digestion. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Weekend
- Employer Name: Yozakura Japanese Restaurant
- Position: Cook, ethnic foods
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: 5120 52 Ave. Drayton Valley, AB T7A 1R6
- Shifts: Day, and Weekend
- Cook Categories: Cook (general)
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
- Education: Candidates must have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Candidates must have 2 years to less than 3 years of experience
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The employees get to work in a well-known brand.
- The employees get to work in a good environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Yozakura Japanese Restaurant serves traditional sushi as well as Japanese-inspired appetisers and entrees. As is customary in Japanese culture, each meal is served with a warm cup of tea to aid digestion. This is only one aspect of our greater emphasis on the world-renowned warmth of Japanese culture and hospitality. Stop by our neighborhood sushi bar today if you’re looking for a different kind of night out.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!