Metro Mortgages INC. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. Metro Mortgages INC. provides customized residential mortgages for purchasing or refinancing homes. Metro Mortgages has been making home buying dreams come true for nearly 20 years. For more than 40 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Metro Mortgages INC.
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly 40 to 42 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Google Docs, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word
Technical terminology: Business
Area of specialization: Invoices
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be multi-tasker, accurate, client focus, flexible, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates will get free parking, learning/training paid by employer, and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!