Pinchos Gniwisch based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Pinchos Gniwisch is a well-known person living in Montréal, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pinchos Gniwisch
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Montréal, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Employer’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment and urban area
Work in employer’s/client’s home
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking and scent free area
Security and safety: Child Abuse Registry should checked, child welfare should checked, criminal record should checked, drug test required, medical exam required and reference is required
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks and also handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children and also tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, shop for food and household supplies, wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, prepare and serve nutritious meals, supervise and care for children and also take children to and from school and to appointments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!