AAR_Autolist of Canada (1999) Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Since 1999 the company has been known as one of the top-most car dealers in Canada. It is known to provide the best quality cars to meet its customer’s requirements at affordable prices. Currently, the AAR is working across various locations worldwide and making a total sales of $24.90 Million. The company is known to have the best employees and to give the best possible benefits and credits to its employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shift timings are day, weekend, early morning and morning.
Employer Name: AAR_Autolist of Canada (1999) Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $12.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get to work in a company that is working worldwide
- The employees get career development opportunities from training sessions.
- The employees can an opportunity to get hired to a permanent job
- The employees get to have a work-life balance
- The employees get leave benefits such as vacations, paid leaves, sick leaves etc.
AAR_Autolist of Canada (1999) Inc. is known to work in used cars, detect issues, improve their quality and sell the same to required customers. The company is known for various reasons such as Automobile Dealers, Nondepository, Credit Intermediation, Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with a resume and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!