Pro Star Truck Lube & Wash Inc based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative officer. Pro Star Truck Lube & Wash Inc is a business providing services in the field of Car wash. We provide a comprehensive, cost-effective alternative for individuals in need of experienced services. Our goal is to treat our clients as more than just an isolated business or service transaction. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve these goals. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Administrative officer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Pro Star Truck Lube & Wash Inc
Position: Administrative officer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.20 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening and Overtime
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Office
- The candidate should be able to work fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also for large workload
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures, establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met, administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation and also oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to carry out administrative activities of establishment, co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services and also assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to delegate work to office support staff and also assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!