HIGHLAND POULTRY FINE FOODS LTD. based in Hamilton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Butcher, retail. HIGHLAND POULTRY FINE FOODS LTD. offers a diverse range of poultry products, including fresh and frozen chicken, turkey, duck, and other specialty poultry items. Whether it’s whole birds, cuts, or value-added products, customers can rely on us for superior quality and taste. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of butcher, retail is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: HIGHLAND POULTRY FINE FOODS LTD.
Position: Butcher, retail
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Hamilton, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Morning
Work setting: Butcher shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Equipment and machinery experience: Manual cutting utensil
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, organized, and reliable
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- The candidates should be able to wrap and package prepared meats
- The candidates should be able to remove bones from meat
- The candidates should be able to weigh meats for sale, sell meats to customers
- The candidates should be able to cut poultry into parts, prepare special orders
- The candidates should be able to price meat products
- The candidates should be able to prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!