Tele-Centre Assist based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Call centre agent – technical support. Tele-Centre Assist is a trusted source for Consulting and Recruiting. Our mission is to optimize back office departments and contact centers for efficiency & revenue growth while improving customer experience. We have many years of experience in this industry and well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tele-Centre Assist (RECRUITMENT AGENCY)
Position: Call centre agent – technical support
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $50,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Job Type: Permanent placement opportunity
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours, 09:00 to 20:00
Work setting: Help desk
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Android, Internet, Desktop applications, HTML editing software, Website creation and management software, Web service design, MS Office, MS Windows, Spreadsheet, FollowUp software and Cloud
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in an organized way and also able to take initiative
- The candidate should be a team player and also be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should have accuracy, have an efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication and written communication
- The candidate should be able to communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced and also able to set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- The candidate should be able to consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions, able to provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties and also able to collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- The candidate should be able to professionalism in customer service and also able to provide customer service
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get other long term benefits
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer and on-site amenities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Also be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!