MOUNTWATER CAPITAL CORP. based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. MOUNTWATER CAPITAL CORP. focus primarily on commercial real estate assets across North America. Our retail and commercial tenants and the communities we serve are the core of our business. Our reputation is based on honest relationships with these tenants and their communities, and with our investors. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MOUNTWATER CAPITAL CORP.
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 to 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Regina, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Urban area and shopping centre or mall
Security and Safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!