Spark’s Food Enterprises Ltd based in Riverview, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher. Spark’s Food Enterprises Ltd is known to serve finest quality food to its clients. We give the best restaurant and home-delivery experience to the clients. We are known to serve various cuisines with authentic tastes in each of them. Our company is known to have the best recipes and serve the best quality food worldwide. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning shifts. This position of Dishwasher is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Spark’s Food Enterprises Ltd
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $12.75 per hour for 15 to 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Riverview, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should have dishwashing skills to scour pots and pans
- The candidate should have dishwashing skills to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- The candidate should have dishwashing skills to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidate should have dishwashing skills to place dishes in storage area
- The candidate should have kitchen helpers skills to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should have kitchen helpers skills to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should have kitchen helpers skills to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should have kitchen helpers skills to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
Working for years, Spark’s Food Enterprises Ltd has been growing and having several franchises worldwide. The restaurant is known to have a professional background. The restaurant is known to serve great food and friendly service in a fun-filled atmosphere.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!