Meubles RD based in Sherbrooke, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Contact centre agent – customer service. Meubles RD built on their past business experiences, two men of action decided to start a new business in Victoriaville on 2005. Everything remains the same, including our warehouse-style undecorated stores and our no-frills approach that allow us to offer the best prices on the market. We sells products from over 50 companies at a fraction of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Meubles RD
Position: Contact centre agent – customer service
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 to $24.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4801 Boul Bourque, Sherbrooke, QC, J1N 2G6
Shifts: Day, Evening and Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to access and process information and also answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns and also receive and log complaints
- The candidate should be able to arrange for refunds and credits, perform general office duties and also receive payments
- The employees get disability benefits, health care plan and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get life insurance, group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, on-site recreation and activities, travel insurance and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!