Namaste Bistro Fredericton. based in Fredericton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook, ethnic foods. Namaste Bistro Fredericton. is a delightful culinary destination that captures the vibrant flavors of authentic Nepalese and Indian cuisine. With a warm and inviting ambiance, we offer a unique dining experience that combines traditional recipes with a modern twist. Our talented chefs skillfully prepare a variety of aromatic dishes using the finest ingredients, ensuring a memorable gastronomic journey for every visitor. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Cook, in ethnic foods is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Namaste Bistro Fredericton.
Position: Cook, ethnic foods
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 232 Rookwood Ave, Fredericton, NB E3B 2M2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Cuisine specialties: East Indian
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidates should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidates should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas, train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidates should be able to order supplies and equipment, supervise kitchen staff and helpers, maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidates should be able to clean kitchen and work areas, recruit and hire staff, and be able to manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!