Data entry clerk
Legal Leaf Immigration Consulting Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk. Legal Leaf Immigration Consulting Ltd. was founded by Kiran Sandhu and Gurwinder Grewal in the beautiful city of Calgary. We are a Canadian immigration firm that has served hundreds of clients from all over the world and different walks of life. Our firm possesses the skills and expertise required to help navigate our clients through all the levels of Canada’s intricate immigration system. Our focus is to provide clients with the best advice and assistance specific to their unique situation. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Legal Leaf Immigration Consulting Ltd.
Position: Data entry clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 1935 32 Ave NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 7C8
Shifts: Day, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Private sector
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have Computer and Internet access
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Word processing software, Accounting software, Database software, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Windows and Internet
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also sit
- The candidate should be able to hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have keystrokes speed per hour like 10,001 – 12,000 sph
- The candidate should have knowledge of technical terminology like Legal and also Business
- The candidate should be able to receive and register documents for data entry, transfer data between software, store, update and maintain databases, verify accuracy and completeness of data, classify, label and store diskettes/ disks and tapes of data and also transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents
- The candidate should be able to enter data according to specified format, perform general office duties, perform backup procedures and also create digital records using a scanner
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!