Flashbee Logistics based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dispatch logistician. Flashbee logistics is always focused on accelerating excellence. Flashbee is always fast, precise and quick. Our trucks are relentlessly on the move, moving customer’s cargo from one end of Canada to the other and even store your freight in our warehouse when needed. We have translated the work orientation and focus of the honey bee in all facets of the work we do for our valued customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: MILLRON Industrial Corp
Position: Dispatch logistician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Work Setting: Transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Computer and technology knowledge: Dispatch management service software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to Work under pressure and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be accurate, client focused and judgemental.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skill.
- The candidate should be a good team player and have efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules and procedures and coordinate activities with other work units or departments
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports and ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- The candidate should be able to arrange for maintenance and repair work and also resolve work related problems.
- The candidate should be able to recruit and hire staff and also train workers in duties and policies.
- The candidate should be able to conduct performance reviews and coordinate, assign and review work.
- The candidate should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!