Wonderworld Montessori Academy-Metrotown Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of ECE assistant. Wonderworld Montessori Academy-Metrotown Ltd. will be the first large-scale Montessori daycare in the Metro Vancouver region that proudly offers a bilingual (English and Chinese) curriculum. We offer authentic Montessori education to serve families with children from walking age to 6 years old. Our vision is to create an environment with the highest respect for the rights of children and liberty for human development in childhood. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Wonderworld Montessori Academy-Metrotown Ltd.
Position: ECE assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Vancouver, BC
Work setting: Child care centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Child development assistant (ECE level 1), Emergency child care first aid and CPR and CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, storytelling, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records and also engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- The candidate should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits and also prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- The candidate should be able to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- The employees get health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!