Himmat Sekhon Blueberry Growers Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Labourer. Himmat Sekhon Blueberry Growers Ltd is known to sell blueberries and exclusively sell agricultural properties and be a top producing agent in the Fraser Valley. We are known to serve our clients in the best way and build an extensive network of farming and real estate professionals. We are known to be working with our goal to serve the best blueberries. Our company is known to be working as a professional blueberry grower. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Himmat Sekhon Blueberry Growers Ltd
Position: Farm Labourer
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, Hot
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various other benefits such as health care benefits, paid leaves etc.
Working since 1975, Himmat alongside his brothers immigrated to Canada to fullfill their goals. Himmat and brothers were able to reach their goal in 1978 when they purchased their first farm. Later in 1990, the brothers with the company Himmat Sekhon Blueberry Growers Ltd started a new venture in life when he decided to get his Real Estate Licence. Today the company is having 30+
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned detail.
7095 – 122A street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!