Farm worker, grain
John Doner Limited based in Richmond Hill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, grain. John Doner Limited was founded in 1974. The company’s line of business includes providing farm product warehousing and storage services. Our well trained and professional team continuously strives to deliver outstanding results for both costumers and staff. We have efficient and well-trained staff who help us to meet the expectations of the people. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: John Doner Limited
Position: Farm worker, grain
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Transportation information: Own transportation, Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Equipment and machinery experience: Combine harvester, Farm truck, Fertilizer applicator, Haying equipment, Loader, Planting equipment, Seed drill, Sprayer or duster, Tillage equipment, Tractor
Automated systems experience: Storage and silage system
Security and safety: Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in corn farming, soybean farming, and wheat farming
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to stone and/or wood picking
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!