Maple Leaf Food’s based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Finance Analyst. Maple Leaf Foods is known as Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Our company is known to make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products. We are working under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. As of now, we have the ability to hatch approximately 900,000 chicks per week. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Maple Leaf Food’s
Position: Finance Analyst
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned by employer. Approximately $25.00-$36.00 hourly, estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton-Walker, ON, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as post-secondary education in a finance/business related program
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2+ years of progressive manufacturing costing experience in an ERP environment (SAP preferred)
- The candidate should have the ability to work independently and also be able to pay strong attention to detail
- The candidate should have strong problem-solving skills and also have an excellent planning and organizational skills
- The candidate should have the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and also have the ability to work and drive improvements within a team environment
- The candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present financial information to non- financial functions and also have the advanced knowledge of MS office and experience with SAP
- The candidate should be responsible for analyzing and reporting production results with a deeper dive into identifying trends and investigating variances and also be able to interact frequently with people in various levels of the organization
- The candidate should be able to ensure all results information is correctly reported and provide daily and weekly production reports and also investigate daily variances, analyze production trends and provide explanations to management
- The candidate should be able to complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations and also perform Inventory Analytics articulating write off risks, slow moving items, assess reserve requirements
- The candidate should be able to overhead Cost Centre reporting and business partner with management owners on results drivers and also complete quarterly C3 Testing execution
- The candidate should be able to participate and support the annual budget process, month end close activities, and weekly results forecasting and also provide timely and accurate daily and weekly cost reporting to the plant management team.
- The candidate should be able to identify, recommend and support cost improvement opportunities and also perform periodic analysis of overhead spending and provide management with the information required to make future spending decisions.
- The candidate should be able to perform on site responsibility to ensure accounting procedures adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and approved corporate policies and also perform on site C3 custodian to ensure critical inventory and purchasing procedures are in control, and responsible for Quarterly Self-Test submissions
- The candidate should be responsible for gathering and filing related business documents and control (proof of delivery, purchase order, invoice and receiving documentation, leasing contracts, inventory count documentation) and also support the Operations team in Product Traceability exercises through SAP data extraction and support document search and presentation.
- The candidate should be able to respond to ad hoc report requests to plant finance.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!