Fish processing labourer
D & N SEAFOOD LTD based in Prince Rupert, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish processing labourer. D & N SEAFOOD LTD is one of the best transport companies of the town. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in transporting, retailing, marketing, and franchising. Our long drawn experience make us renowned in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: D & N SEAFOOD LTD
Position: Fish processing labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2340 Graham Ave, Prince Rupert, BC, V8J 1C8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Night, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined Early Morning and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy, odours, cold or refrigerated, outdoors and wet or damp area
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, handle heavy loads, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport them by hand or forklift truck to work area, transport fish and shellfish to work area and also weigh fish or shellfish, record weight and pack fish in ice
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to sort fish according to species, weight and destination
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!