Food Service Supervisor
Wendy’s Restaurant based in Amherst, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Since the first restaurant in 1969, the restaurant has continued to expand its founder, Dave Thomas’ vision to help other people become successful business owners by owning a Wendy’s franchise. It is looking for franchisees who work with being committed to quality, not cutting corners. The restaurant has created its own opportunity initiative. It works by being focused on increasing franchise ownership among women and people of colour, by creating pathways for everyone who wants to grow. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Shift shifts.
Employer Name: Wendy’s
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.25 to $15.50 hourly for 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Amherst, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift
Work Setting: Fast food outlet or concession
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 1-2 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.):
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Food service counter attendants and food preparers
Ability to Supervise:
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
To be determined
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get to work in flexible schedules
- The employees get financial benefits such as 401(k) plan, Employee Assistance Fund and competitive wages
- The employees get a fun and energetic work environment
- The employees get other benefits such as Medical for FT Teammates and Tuition Reimbursement.
Wendy’s Restaurant is known for being all about serving up fresh food, even with going the extra mile. When A customer walks through its doors, the restaurant does what it can to make everyone feel at home. It works to extend its family the community.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
118 S Albion St
B4H 2X3 Between 10:30 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!