Food Service Supervisor
Addurobi Investments Inc based in Puslinch, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Addurobi Investments Inc is known to provide investment guidance and services at Puslinch and other areas. We are known to help people choose the right investment with unbiased guidance. Our company is known as a team of expert financial guides. In all, when it comes to investment guidance we are a well-known name. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning shifts. This position of Food Service Supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Addurobi Investments Inc
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1 Nicholas Beaver Rd, Puslinch, ON, N0B 2J0
Job ID: 22052208
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Coffee shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to prepare budget and cost estimates
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get other benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and company discounts
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!