Food Service Supervisor | LMIA Approved
1906386 Alberta Ltd based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. 1906386 Alberta Ltd is known as a food chain committed to providing a wide range of great tasting food choices, while reducing its environmental footprint. We work with understanding the importance of offering a variety of options. We work with providing access to complete nutritional information for its customers. Over the past several years, we have switched to products and practices that improve energy efficiency, water conservation, food and water quality while reducing the waste stream. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Food Service Supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: 1906386 Alberta Ltd
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 316 Victoria Street, Kamloops, BC, V2C 2A5
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Food service establishment, Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food also train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies also ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns also maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check assembly of trays also supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, References attesting experience, and Copy of latest school transcript) through below mentioned details.
316 Victoria Street
316 Victoria Street
Between 03:00 PM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!