Dining room host/hostess
George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc based in St. Catharines, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dining room host/hostess. George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc is a full service funeral and cremation service provider. Our mission is to serve each family to the absolute best of our ability, along with their friends and to give to the good of our community in which we live and serve. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc
Position: Dining room host/hostess
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $19.99 hourly (to be negotiated) 3 to 24 hours per week
Employment Type: Casual employment Part time
Location: St. Catharines, ON
Shifts: On Call, Flexible Hours
Work setting: Formal dining room
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Credentials: Food and Beverage Server Training
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be client focus and initiative
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to assist clients/guests with special needs
- The candidates should be able to attend to seating arrangements for large groups
- The candidates should be able to greet customers
- The candidates should be able to perform opening and closing activities
- The candidates will get learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), free parking, wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!