Counter attendant, restaurant
Groupe Monthi 2018 INC, based in Drummondville, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Counter attendant, restaurant. Groupe Monthi 2018 INC is one of the best company in the market. We offer a wide range of services at a very competitive price. All our services are user-friendly and we have dedicated team support. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Groupe Monthi 2018 INC
Position: Counter attendant, restaurant
No of Vacancies: 30
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Drummondville, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must need 1 to less than 7 months of experience
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced laborer techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!