Jealous Fruits Ltd. based in Kelowna and Winfield, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm labourer. Jealous Fruits Ltd. is a horticulture farm specialized in cherry farming. We focused on quality at all levels of our vertically integrated firm. We scout the finest land for our orchards, plant only the most desirable varieties of cherries, and tend to the land in a thoughtful, meticulous manner. As a family, we are very fortunate to have a like-minded and highly motivated team working alongside us. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jealous Fruits Ltd.
Position: Fruit Picker, Cherry
No of Vacancies: 100
Salary: $15.65 to $19.00 hourly for 30 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7980 Highway 97 North, Kelowna, BC, V4V 1T3 and Winfield, BC, V4V 1A9
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Evening, Night, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Various locations
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, wet or damp, noisy, dusty and hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Type of Crops: Cherries
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to walk
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in a organised way
- The candidate should have experience of Farm truck and tractor
- The candidate should be able to fruit trees training
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The employees get piece work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!