Aphria Inc based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse worker. Aphria Inc produces, supplies, and sells medical marijuana. The Company offers cannabis oil with dried marijuana. We offers multiple products under a portfolio of recreational cannabis brands, including Good Supply, B!NGO, Solei, RIFF, and Broken Coast. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Aphria Inc
Position: Greenhouse worker
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $15.50 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Leamington, ON
Shifts: 15.50 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Transportation information: The candidates should have own transport
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: The Candidates should have 1 to less than 7 months of experience
Security and safety: The candidates should have clear criminal records
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail, and be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- The candidates should be able to work in hot area
- The candidates should be reliable, have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to clean crops, do clipping and deleafing.
- The candidates should be able to do greenhouse cleaning, tying
- The candidates should be able to assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants, mix and prepare soils
- The candidates should be able to plant bulbs and seeds, pot and re-pot plants, transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings
- The candidates should be able to report signs of insect or disease damage, dig up wrapping root balls of trees and shrubs
- The candidates should be able to water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens and clean work area
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!