Stongs Market Limited Partnership based in North Vancouver, BC and Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grocery Clerk. Stongs Market Limited Partnership is a well-known grocery store. We work by knowing the industry. Our company is known to be innovative with our brick and mortar store and through Internet presence with stongs.com serving the needs of our virtual customers throughout the lower mainland. Our stores and staff members know the customers. We are committed to helping the community in which we operate. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stongs Market Limited Partnership
Position: Grocery Clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.05 to $21.25 per hour for 10 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: North Vancouver, BC and Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Supermarket/grocery store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom also unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- The candidate should be able to order stock also stock shelves and display areas
- The candidate should be able to keep stock clean and in order also provide customer service
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as casual leaves and sick leaves
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer online or meet in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2150 Dollarton Highway
North Vancouver, BC
V7H 0B5 Between 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!