Gold Freight based in Georgetown, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. Gold Freight is one of the fastest growing trucking company in Canada which guarantee on time delivery. We guaranteed service offers peace of mind with a money-back guarantee, and gives you the confidence that your urgent delivery will make it to its destination on-time. We utilize the latest information technology to enable the transmission of shipment data to both Canada Customs and U.S. Customs & BorderProtection prior to arrival at the point of clearance. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Gold Freight
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $48,000 annually for 32.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 32 Todd Rd Georgetown, ON L7G 4R7
Work Setting: Business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows, MS Office
Security and safety: Bondable
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be accurate, initiative, judgemental and focused on client.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skill.
- The candidate should have dependability, flexibility, reliability.
- The candidate should be organised and a good team player.
- The candidate should identify current and prospective staffing requirements prepare and post notices and advertisements, collect and screen applicants, advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment.
- The candidate should review candidate inventories, contact potential applicants to arrange interviews, co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates.
- The candidate should notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers, advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!