Proactive Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human Resources Officer. Proactive Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic Ltd. is known to work with sophisticated diagnostic methods, such as movement investigation and gait analysis, to help determine which services you will benefit from most. We have thorough evaluations that lead to successful treatment plans for your pain relief, healing, and future injury prevention needs. We have an experienced team of Edmonton, AB physiotherapists offering specialized treatment services for any pain, injury, or discomfort you may be feeling. In addition, our patients have found high levels of success in our treatment services, due to our implementation of advanced technology and methods. So be sure to visit us at ProActive Physiotherapy today.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Proactive Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic Ltd.
Position: Human Resources Officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 1-2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements also prepare and post notices and advertisements
- The candidate should be able to collect and screen applicants also advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- The candidate should be able to review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- The candidate should be able to notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers also advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- The candidate should be able to determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- The candidate should be able to provide information or services such as employee assistance, counseling and recognition programs also supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!