Value Mobile based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. Value Mobile offers affordable and reliable wireless solutions to customers. With a focus on providing excellent value for money, we strives to deliver exceptional service and a wide range of mobile plans to meet the diverse needs of our clientele. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Value Mobile
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 643 Chrislea Road Woodbridge, ON L4L 8A3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Work setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Electronic mail, MS Word
Own tools/equipment: Cellular phone
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, collect and screen applicants
- The candidates should be able to advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment, review candidate inventories
- The candidates should be able to contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- The candidates should be able to notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers, supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
- The candidates should be able to advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures, determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- The candidates should be able to organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures, provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
- The candidates will get parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!