Jordan Benjamin based in North York, ON, is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Jordan Benjamin is living in North York, Canada. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning shifts. This position of Nanny is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Jordan Benjamin
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses paid by the employer, Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Children’s Ages: School age (6 – 12 years)
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate should be able to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to help children with homework
- The employees get to work in a homely environment
- The employees get accommodation facilities provided by the employer
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as casual leaves and sick leaves
No employer information is available as the job is posted by an individual.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or making a call (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!