KMI Brokers Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance Broker. KMI Brokers Inc. is known to invest time in managing risks, build strong relationships, and demonstrate expert knowledge. Our company is known as the broker of choice for quality conscious insurance buyers who are looking for cost effective strategies. We are known to work with the largest insurance companies in Canada to provide you with stability and a variety of options. We offer a unique mix of strengths, diversity, knowledge base, and service offerings of a larger company with the flexibility and personalized approach of a smaller firm. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KMI Brokers Inc.
Position: Insurance Broker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Remote work available
Location: 1430 Hurontario St., Mississauga, ON, L5G 3H4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Business office
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) licence
Property/casualty insurance, Commercial insurance, Individual insurance, Automobile insurance, Personal, Tenant insurance, Travel insurance
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to sit for long periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The candidate should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
- The candidate should be able to provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The candidate should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!