Skyview Insurance Brokers Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance agent. Skyview Insurance Brokers Ltd is a reputable insurance brokerage firm offering comprehensive insurance solutions to individuals and businesses. With a commitment to providing personalized service and tailored coverage options, Skyview Insurance Brokers aims to protect their clients’ assets and mitigate risks. We work closely with individuals and businesses to assess their requirements and offer customized insurance packages that provide optimal coverage. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Skyview Insurance Brokers Ltd
Position: Insurance agent
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The candidates should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- The candidates should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
- The candidates should be able to provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The candidates should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!