Luso Insurance Brokers Ltd. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance broker. Luso Insurance Brokers Ltd. has been serving the clients of Toronto for more than 30 years with our insurance services since 1977. We are licensed to offer all lines of insurances. Our long history make us very experienced and efficient in this industry. We believe in efficiency and good behaviour of employees and also provide training and other facilities to them. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Luso Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Position: Insurance broker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.20 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote work
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime and Morning
Work setting: Work in employer’s or client’s home and on-site customer service
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have computer, printer, internet access and cellular phone
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) licence
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also sit
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should have experience of insurance like property or casualty insurance, commercial insurance, individual insurance, group insurance, automobile insurance, disability insurance, fire insurance, health insurance, house insurance, life insurance and personal
- The candidate should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets and also establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- The candidate should be able to ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- The candidate should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries and also provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The candidate should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- The employees get bonus and commission
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!