Infinity Rubber Technology Group based in Welland, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, factory – manufacturing. Infinity Rubber Technology Group has decades of experience in providing rubber compound solutions for even the most challenging applications. Our products and services are tailored to each customers’ specific needs and our technical expertise and long history in the rubber industry give us an unmatched advantage. Our core values are based on a strong customer focused mentality, teamwork and continuous improvement. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Infinity Rubber Technology Group
Position: Labourer, factory – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Welland, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able for large workload
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get dental plan, vision care benefits and health care plan
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
905-735-6366 extension 290 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 AM
100 Kennedy St.
100 Kennedy St.
L3B 0B4 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!