Bonduelle Canada Inc. based in Windsor, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer – food and beverage processing. Bonduelle Canada Inc. is the family business has already crossed seven generations since 1853. Our promise is possible thanks to the work of close proximity and mutual trust with our 2,250 farmers partners, all over the world. Behind our four brands 11,900 employees and a whole ecosystem of stakeholders are committed to providing a healthy, sustainable and affordable diet for as many people as possible. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bonduelle Canada Inc.
Position: Labourer – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 100
Salary: $16.28 hourly for 30 to 72 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Windsor, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Fruit and vegetable processing plant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, hot, cold or refrigerated, dusty and wet or damp area
Security and safety: Bond required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, able for bending, crouching, kneeling, perform repetitive tasks, able to manually dexter, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials, Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers, Check products and packaging for basic quality defects and also Remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidate should be able to Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers, Feed and unload processing machines, Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties and also Clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get free parking availability and on-site amenities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1192 Lacasse Blvd
N8N 2C5 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!