Life insurance agent
Affinity Insurance Solutions Inc based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Life insurance agent. Affinity Insurance Solutions Inc is service oriented insurance consultants and solution providers offering you both Personal Insurance for you and your loved ones as well as Commercial Insurance for your business establishments and your property. Our mission is to become the leading insurance solutions provider firm in the Ontario Province offering solutions of the highest stands and choices based on the needs. We support ongoing training and professional development for our staff in risk management, customer service and product knowledge. We have experienced staff with wide range of insurance industry knowledge and have been associated with insurance industry for many years. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Affinity Insurance Solutions Inc
Position: Life insurance agent
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: 50% commission per sale (Minimum wage is guaranteed) ( Approximately wages $260.00-$270.00 weekly )
Employment Type: Full time, Remote work
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP)
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should have working experience of sales and marketing promotions
- The candidate should have specialization on sales
- The candidate should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment and also ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- The candidate should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries and also provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The candidate should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- The candidate should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The employees get bonus and commission as per collective agreement
- The employees get other long term benefits
- The employees get free parking availability, learning or training paid by employer and on-site amenities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!