Light Duty Cleaner
Thompson Hotel based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light Duty Cleaner. Thompson Hotel is known to provide hotel services at a convenient location with complimentary breakfast and a comfortable place to rest while on leisure or business travel we have you covered. In all, we are a full-service Kamloops hotel featuring superb amenities and exceptional guest service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Thompson Hotel
Position: Light Duty Cleaner
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kamloops, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets also distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet also clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas also clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items also attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities also pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers also address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!