Westrun Cleaning Services Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner. Westrun Cleaning Services Ltd. is a 24-hour full-service commercial cleaning company operating throughout Western Canada. Armed with over 15 years of experience cleaning all sized commercial and industrial spaces, we’re proudly known for consistently exceeding expectations. Our goal is to improve the air quality throughout each building by eliminating harmful chemicals and implementing an ongoing maintenance plan. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant services, real estate, retailing, marketing, and franchising. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Westrun Cleaning Services Ltd.
Position: Light duty cleaner
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 9-920 28th Street NE, Calgary, AB, T2A 6K1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Office building, cleaning service company, various locations and commercial building
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also values and ethics
- The candidate should have working experience of casino
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items, provide basic information on facilities and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
PO Box 98040 Falconridge RPO
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!