Light duty cleaner
ME-TRO SERVICES INC. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner. ME-TRO SERVICES INC. offers a range of services, including office cleaning, floor care, window washing, and construction cleaning. We are dedicated to delivering top-notch results that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our skilled and experienced cleaners are committed to ensuring that every space they clean is thoroughly sanitized and disinfected, providing a clean and healthy environment for our clients and their employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ME-TRO SERVICES INC.
Position: Light duty cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work setting: Various locations, industrial facility or establishment, commercial building
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, initiative, flexible and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors and dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers and wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates will get life insurance and other various benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!