Medical administrative assistant
Alliance Wellness Clinics based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Medical administrative assistant. Alliance Wellness Clinics is offering patients top collaborative paramedical healthcare. We take the guesswork out of getting better. Our experienced team of compassionate practitioners co-treat and communicate with doctors and specialists to let our patients focus on getting well. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alliance Wellness Clinics
Position: Medical administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.08 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1177 west broadway, Vancouver, BC V6H 1G3
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to interview patients to obtain case histories, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to complete insurance and other claim forms, maintain filing system
- The candidates should be able to perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain inventory, determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
- The candidates should be able to initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!