Georgian Freight Lines Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General manager, a trucking company. Georgian Freight Lines Inc. is a freight transportation company that specializes in providing transportation services to businesses across the country. We are committed to providing reliable and efficient transportation solutions that meet the needs of our customers, and our experienced team of professionals works closely with clients to ensure their shipments arrive safely and on time. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Georgian Freight Lines Inc.
Position: General manager, trucking company
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $60.00 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Office
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, and excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- The candidates should be able to authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- The candidates should be able to establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- The candidates should be able to establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs, represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- The candidates should be able to select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them, and create optimum working conditions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!