Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Merchandiser-Seasonal. Merchandisers are known to be our frontline ambassadors, providing superior service to clients and consumers. Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. Our company is an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide. We are known to work with a mission to create a better future and deliver optimism to our customers, consumers, and communities. Our company is known to welcome and celebrate our differences together. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $18.31 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to repetitively lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- The candidate should be able consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head
- The candidate should be able to clear a successful background clearance for security and COVID-19.
- The candidates must have an access to a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- The candidate having one (1) year experience working in grocery, retail, warehousing or related field preferred
- The candidate having experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
- The candidate should be able to maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck).
- The candidate should be able to build, change or remove product displays while adhering to company standards, maintaining product signage, cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective products.
- The candidate should be able to manage backroom by organizing stock (product), identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels, evaluating and processing damaged product, repacking product, organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.) and completing any required paperwork
- The candidate should be able to follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- The candidate should be able to maintain an orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- The candidate should be able to maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- The candidate should have the ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- The candidate should have the ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should have the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and compensatory benefits
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a diverse and inclusive work environment
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves, sick leaves and vacation
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!